|Datalänkprotokoll||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco Aironet 1260 series wireless access point provides reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. This enterprise-class access point delivers up to nine times the throughput of 802.11 a/g networks for rich-media applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 series supports external antennas and a broad operating-temperature range.
The Cisco Aironet 1260 series is a component of the Cisco unified wireless network, which can scale up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco unified wireless network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.